switch to street view
view all photos
33 Cavendish Square is an iconic office building occupying a prominent corner site in the south east of one of London’s premier squares.
As one of few remaining West End office towers, the 8th, 12th, and 13th floors at 33 Cavendish Square provide some of the best views of the Central London.
- Double height entrance hall
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Remodelled lift lobby
- Metal tile suspended ceilings with integral LED lighting
- 24 hour access and security
- Secure basement car parking available
- 12 new showers with changing facilities
- 206 cycle racks
- Incredible views of Central London
- 32,676 SqFt
- 8, 12, 13