switch to street view
view all photos
An imposing headquarters office building completed in May 2002.
The property occupies a prominent position on the eastern side of Finsbury Square in close proximity to Liverpool Street station on the northern edge of the City.
The available space is arranged over the lower ground, ground, first and second floors which overlook Finsbury Square.
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Metal tiled suspended ceiling
- Fully accessible raised floors (150 mm)
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height
- Manned reception
- Fit out in situ
- Furniture available by separate arrangement
- Goods lift
- 2 x fire fighting lifts
- 4 x 16 person passenger lifts
Available by way of an assignment of the whole (with the benefit of a sub-lease to Grant Thornton on the 3rd-7 th floors), or by sub-lease(s) for a term expiring in November 2022
- 23,925 SqFt
- £45 SqFt/yr
- Service Charge:
- £11 SqFt/yr
- Business Rates:
- £15 SqFt/yr
- Long lease (over 3 years)
- G, 1st