The immediate area offers a piazza style space with surrounding landscaped areas. Transport facilities are excellent with South Quay DLR station approximately 1 minutes’ walk away and Canary Wharf (Jubilee Line and the DLR). London City Airport is also easily accessible via the DLR at approximately 23 minutes.
The building has a glass clad facade, which provides natural light to all floors. The accommodation is fitted out and benefits from the following;
• VAV air conditioning
• Metal tiled suspended celling
• Fully accessible raised floor
• 3 passenger lifts
• Newly refurbished reception
• 24 hour access and security and on site management team
• Shower facilities and cycle storage
• Standby generation
• Predominantly open plan including 2 private offices; 2 small meeting rooms; 1 board room and a comms room.
Option 1- An assignment of the existing effective FRI lease expiring in September 2019, with the benefit of a tenant only break option in September 2017 having provided 6 months notice.
Option 2- A short term “plug & play” sub lease until June 2017. The Lessee will not benefit from renewal rights under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Part II (as amended)
Jones Lang LaSalle 22 Hanover Square London W1S 1JA