switch to street view
view all photos
The building has undergone a complete refurbishment with a remodelled entrance, refurbished reception and three floors of high quality Grade A office space.
140 Fenchurch Street is situated in the heart of the insurance district, on the north side of Fenchurch Street, at its junction with Cullum Street and minutes away from the Lloyd’s Building. The building is in close proximity to major City public transport links, with Bank, Fenchurch Street and Monument stations all within a 5 minute walk.
The floors are available separately or in any combination thereof
- Extensively refurbished contemporary reception
- Grade A office specification
- 4-pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- New metal tile suspended ceiling with compliant lighting
- New raised access floors
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Excellent natural light
- Two refurbished passenger lifts
- New WC facilities
- Shower and bicycle storage facilities
Service Charge: estimated at £9.67 psf.
Rates: estimated at £13.03 psf
- 3,915 SqFt