The property is located on St Giles High Street, close to the junction with New Oxford Street. The property is within close proximity to Tottenham Court Road Underground Station and also Charing Cross Railway Station.
Central St Giles is a mixed use landmark development of 500,000 sq ft with 408,000 sq ft of office accommodation. It was completed in May 2010.
• 12 x 21 person passenger lifts
• 4 pipe fan coil air conditioning
• 209 cycle spaces with 209 lockers, 28 motorcycle spaces and 33 car spaces
• ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating
• 6,000 sq ft ground floor lobby
• Roof terraces totalling 17,000 sq ft on floors 7-10
• Gym and additional showers
• Roof terrace
• Café / Break out area
• Shower facilities in the basement
Jones Lang LaSalle 22 Hanover Square London W1S 1JA