1 Sheldon Square is situated in the centre of Paddington Central offering fantastic and uninterrupted views over the Paddington Central Amphitheatre to the north and the West End skyline to the south. The reception boasts a double height ceiling and 24-hour access to the floors via six 21-person passenger lifts.
The glazed façade provides floor to ceiling windows, flooding the floors with natural light providing unparalleled views across London. The 8th floor (south) is currently fitted out with furniture available. The 7th floor (south) has been refurbished to provide a mix of predominantly open plan office accommodation with retained meeting rooms.
• 4 pipe fan-coil air-conditioning system
• Fully accessible raised floor
• Metal tiled suspended ceilings
• 2.75m floor to ceiling height
• 6 × 21 person passenger lifts
• Use of on-site restaurant
• Shower on each floor
Jones Lang LaSalle 22 Hanover Square London W1S 1JA